In Between Dreams

My personal experiences with the phenomenon known as lucid dreaming.

Night 3

Published by Damian under on Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Coming across the same problems / situations, the dreams are vivid enough and they seem fairly complete, but I don't have the conscience enough to ask myself to test for reality inside my dreams yet. I see why it's so tricky. Perhaps I need to think more about it before going to bed or somehow making a prompt for myself. Also, recognizing some Dreamsigns would be helpful too. I'll have to try to analyze my dreams a little better sometime soon.

On the plus side, I had a really nifty dream about being on a jungle tour and we were given a camera and some apples to throw at the animals to take their picture. The idea was in a videogame once, haha, so perhaps my mind pulled from good memories of that game. But yeah, it was fun.


Going to bed now and going to keep a piece of paper close by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers