In Between Dreams

My personal experiences with the phenomenon known as lucid dreaming.

Night 2

Published by Damian under on Monday, November 03, 2008
Last night I had similar results as to the night before. While I do remember a rather lengthy dream rather clearly, I could not at any point bring myself to do a reality check, even though the dream was strange enough that it could have prompted something. It's a tricky thing.

Additionally, up until yesterday I had been waiting for my passport impatiently as I plan on studying abroad next semester in Japan, and I got word that it came. I feel that this may take off some stress and maybe have an effect. Without having a control it's hard to say but last night's dreams did seem more enjoyable overall.

On a side note, I have just awaken from falling asleep accidentally on my bed at 3:00 AM. I had a dream where I had body parts that weren't human, it was remarkably similar to a movie I had watched tonight a few hours earlier so I'm sure it's from there. There were others like me and it turned into a competition or something, but I don't know why or for what.

I don't think I am going to record any dreams tonight, at least with audio. It's actually dark right now and I think I want to just go to bed as I'm rather tired at the moment. I'll put a notebook alongside tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers